With Thanksgiving only a few days away, I just wanted to let everyone know how thankful I am for my wonderful husband and beautiful little girl. They mean the world to me. I don't know what I would do without them.
This is my family. I am so thankful for all they do for me and for the closeness that we have. We are able to see each other weekly, if not more. I love being able to see my brothers being such great fathers and the awesome wives they have, and the most beautiful little girls in the world. It's so much fun to be so close, and to be able to let them play and grow together.
Kira, Troy, Makynlee, Mom, Dad, Me, Brandon, Kaybree, Julie, Cory, and Maycie. I have to give the biggest thanks to my parents. They are really the best anyone could ever ask for. They are even better Grandparents, and are constantly watching one of the girls. They are really a big help, and mean so much to me. Thanks Mom & Dad!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all, and eat lots of turkey!!





5 comments:
Mindy you are so pretty! Your little girl is getting so big! I can't believe it!
I love your pictures! They turned out adorable! I love to see the whole family together..fun!!!!
Tell them all we said hello!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!
So Cute! Your family is precious. I love your mom and dad and it was so good to see them. (well in picture anyways!)
Tell them I said Hello, and I love the pictures!
You guys are such a great family. I just love you guys. By the way who took your family pictures?
You really are beautiful!
Post a Comment