Friday, October 31, 2008

Carving Pumpkins


Kaybree getting ready to carve pumpkins! She loves pumpkins, I think it's because she can actually say "Pumpkin".

Being a little cheese ball!

She liked the pumpkins until we opened them up! She has always been funny about feeling different things. She goes crazy if her hands get sticky, so the gooey insides really freaked her out!

She started screaming at Daddy, because he tried to make her touch it!


All done carving. Mommy's pumpkin!


Daddy's pumpkin!


Our lovely pumpkins!
Kaybree didn't like it when we lit them up and turned out the lights. She kept pointing to the light switch, to turn the lights back on!

2 comments:

Benson Family said...

Looks like she had a lot of fun. Bailee did when we carved them. I have to get the pictures from my sister so I can post them---my camera's batteries were dead. What is Kaybree going to be for Halloween?? Bailee is going to be Piglet. I wanted something warm and cute.

Natalie said...

So cute, I did not even recognize kaybree. she is getting so big and what a cutie. Iam glad to hear that you are all doing to well.